ONLINE REFERENCE GUIDE
Welcome to the catalogue of images and information referencing patterns for International PYREX produced in the United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand.
This online version of my reference guide provides limited information on patterns produced in each of the regions mentioned. It specialises in decorated opal PYREX, produced from the mid-1950s through to the early-1990s.
Detailed information is covered in my new publication, out now!
Key features include:
– 490 page hardcover book
– full colour gloss photographs
– timeline of historical milestones
– complete backstamp illustrations
– original catalogues, leaflets and advertisements
– special features on packaging, branding and other ephemera
You can purchase the book here.