DOTS and DIAMONDS, the one and only guide to International PYREX.
The first of its kind, this coffee table reference book covers all things you’ve wanted to know about PYREX produced in the United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand.
This 490 page first edition features detailed information on PYREX from each country. It examines the history, production and pattern details known to date.
– 490 page hardcover book
– full colour gloss photographs
– timeline of historical milestones
– complete backstamp illustrations
– original catalogues, leaflets and advertisements
– special features on packaging, branding and other ephemera
All prices are in US Dollars (USD)